eLearning System Development
eLearning Hosting Services
Take the stress out of hosting with RedTwenty eLearning hosting services.
RedTwenty is delighted to be able to offer cost-effective and secure eLearning hosting services. Your learning platform is safe on one of my VDS Service Plans.
Learn more about my VDS Hosting Plans
Normal shared or Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting means that you are sharing your server space with many other websites (sometimes up to a thousand on a single machine). This means that you website is vulnerable to the demands and security flaws of the other sites on the server.
I only recommend Virtual Dedicated Server hosting for my eLearning plans as with VDS you own and control the entire machine. This not only means complicated LMS platforms such as Moodle have full use of the server resources but also that I have complete control of the hosting environment.
My Advanced Server Management plan takes the hassle out of owning and running a VDS machine.
Features of the Advanced Server Management plan include:
- Initial backend server software installation
- System security and firewall configuration
- DNS configuration
- Server software support and upgrades
- 24/7 server monitoring
This is the industry standard software for website and database management. With cPanel & WHM (Web Host Management) you are able to manage your website performance, email, FTP and database accounts. Create subdomains, parked domains and custom redirects.
In short, owning and running a website of any kind is practically impossible without cPanel & WHM! As such it is included as standard in all RedTwenty VDS hosting plans.
Something as valuable as a full LMS needs to be protected with a “belt & braces” approach. Regular course backups will be handled through the platform but what happens if the whole server is destroyed?
My Offsite Disaster Recovery is included in every VDS hosting plan and covers:
- Minimum 25GB of offsite backup space
- Nightly backups of all valuable server data
- Backup management and restore
- Regular backup summary reports
All of my VDS hosting plans come with Priority Administration and support. This gives you peace of mind knowing that you site will be setup and configured correctly, upgrades will be handled, backups scheduled and problems investigated.
- Includes up to 24 hours of priority support per year
- Full setup and configuration of your LMS
- Course backups scheduled and monitored
- Regular code updates for security fixes and site improvement
- Installation and testing of 3rd party plugins
- Minor code edits and modifications
- Setup and assistance with site reporting and user management